To request MVISC products or services visit our online work request system:
Visual Information Ordering System (VIOS) https://vios-east.army.mil/
- Through the online VI work request process, customers obtain access to VIOS in one of two ways:
- Using CAC credentials at https://vios-east.army.mil. Recommended.
- Via www.vios-akoeast.army.mil and utilizing AKO credentials.
- Customers using their CAC to logon to VIOS for the first time will select the button ‘a new VIOS user’ and then select the installation to which they belong (a dropdown list will appear upon initial registration).
- Once a customer has registered, customer contact information will auto-populate for subsequent requests. This information may be edited at any time from the user's "My Profile” screen.
- Selecting the "DA 3903 icon" will begin the work-request process. Once all required information has been submitted, the customer will be provided a Work Request number, which can be used to monitor the status of the request by logging back into the system and selecting one of the following: Cancelled, Completed, Disapproved, In Process or New.
- Through VIOS, customers are continually kept advised of the status of their work requests via e-mail notification (this function may be turned off on you’re My Profile page.)
- When you move to another installation go to “My Profile” and select “Permanently transfer my VIOS account” to transfer yourself to your new duty location.
Customers may cancel a work request while it is still considered “New.” After the work request has been approved, customers will need to contact the VI team to cancel or modify a work request. Please call (334) 255-2116 or (334) 255-2950.
DA and Head & Shoulders
DA and Head & Shoulders studio appointments are submitted through VIOS.
This is an official U.S. Army web site.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Website or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and MWR sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Website.