Military Personnel Division (MPD)
To provide the Army the installation capabilities and services to support expeditionary operations in a time of persistent conflict and to provide a quality of life for Soldiers and Families commensurate with their service.
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Open Training Holidays and DONSAs (Days of No Scheduled Activities)
- Closed Federal Holidays
Privacy Act Statement
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974 and Freedom of Information Act, the MPD is not authorized to disclose Soldier’s information to third parties to include spouses and family unless they have a valid General/Special Power of Attorney.
- Casualty Assistance Center
- Retirement Services Office
- DEERS/ ID Cards
- Personnel Management Branch
- In/Out Processing
- Permanent Party Personnel Records
- Audit Readiness
- Warrant Officer Candidate Personnel Processing
- Personnel Reassignments Branch
- Levy Brief - For all Servicemembers who are on official assignment instructions to another station.
- Personnel Services Branch
- Transition & Final Outprocessing
- DD 214 Processing
- Special Actions: Chapters, Badges, Orders, Soldier Actions, Promotions, etc.
- Retirement Processing
- Personnel Automation Section
- Personnel Service & Accounting
- Systems User Access: Emilpo, Citrix, TOPMIS 2, EDAS, COPS, PERNET, Etopmis, MS51, FMWEB, AORS
Contact Us | ICE – Interactive Customer Evaluation
This is an official U.S. Army web site.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Website or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and MWR sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Website.