Chaplain and Religious Support Office
Our mission is to take care of Soldiers, Family Members, and Civilians and set the conditions for Mission success. We do this through religious activities and programs such as worship, pastoral care and counseling, religious education opportunities, and ceremonies such as baptisms, marriage, and funerals. We cordially invite you to share in and benefit from these rich, spiritual activities.
The Fort Rucker Ministry Team offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of Soldiers and Family Members. These include worship services, religious education, prayer gatherings, fellowship times, Bible and religious book studies and counseling services.
- Iron Sharpeneth Iron Soldier Ministry
Iron Sharpeneth Iron is a ministry developed to put Proverbs 27:17 into practice. Beginning January 25, a weekly bible devotional is taught that ties to bladesmithing
technique and curriculum, which includes a how-to manual, tools needed and discipleship materials. For more information, call the Religious Support Office at 255-2989 or 255-2012. View Flier (PDF)
- Kingdom Kidz Ministry
Kingdom Kidz (ages 5-12) on Sundays at Wings Chapel 11:05 - 11:45 a.m. Kingdom Friends Classroom (ages 3-4) on Sundays at Wings Chapel. Kingdom Kidz at Wednesday Night Alive (ages 5-12) from 5:45 - 7 p.m. at the SLC. View Flier (PDF)
- Fort Rucker Sunday School / Religious Education View Flier (PDF)
Fort Rucker Chapels is on Facebook!
Visit us at www.facebook.com/fort.rucker.chapels
Schedule of Services (Except as noted, all services are on Sunday) Download Schedule
Other Worship Opportunities
Catholic Women of the Chapel
CWOC meets every Wednesday, 9 a.m., at the Spiritual Life Center. “Childcare Provided.” For more information, call 255-9894.
Protestant Women of the Chapel
PWOC meets every Tuesday at 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. at Wings Chapel. Childcare provided at the 9 a.m. meeting only. For more information, call the Religious Support Office, 255-2989. View Flier
Protestant Men of the Chapel
PMOC meets the first Saturday of each month, 8 a.m. Men are encouraged to attend for a time of fellowship and a short devotion. For more information, call the Religious Support Office, (334) 255-2989.
For more information regarding other faith group services, contact the Religious Support Office, (334) 255-2989 or the Main Post Chapel, (334) 255-3140.
- Crossroads Discipleship Study (Meal/Bible Study)
- Wings Chapel, 6:30 p.m.
- Protestant Women of the Chapel
- Wings Chapel, 9 a.m. & 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Night Connect
- Wings Chapel, 6-8 p.m.
- Catholic Women of the Chapel
- Spiritual Life Center, 9 a.m.
- 1-14th Avn Regt Bible Study
- Hanchey AAF
Bldg 50102N, Rm 101, 11:30 a.m.
- 164th TAOG Bible Study
- Cairns AAF, Bldg 30501, 11:30 a.m.
- Precepts Bible Study
- Soldier Service Center, Noon
- Kingdom Kidz and Youth Group Bible Study
- Spiritual Life Center, 6 p.m.
- Adult Bible Study
- Spiritual Life Center, 6 p.m.
- WOCC Bible Study (1st/3rd Thursday)
- Swartworth Hall, Bldg 5302, 11:30 a.m.
- Protestant Men of the Chapel
- Call (334) 255-2989 for location, 8 a.m.
Points of Contact
- Phone: (334) 255-2989/2012
- Fax: (334) 255-9591
- HQ Chapel: (334) 255-9221/2989
- Main Post Chapel: (334) 255-3140
- Wings Chapel: (334) 255-9566
- Garrison Chaplain: (334) 255-2989
- Deputy Garrison Chaplain: (334) 255-3274
- Catholic Chaplain: (334) 255-9893
- Catholic Pastoral Coordinator: (334) 255-9894
- Family Life Chaplain: (334) 255-3903
- Spiritual Life Center CCD/Sunday School Info: (334) 255-3946
- Director of Religious Education: (334) 255-3946
- Youth Director: (334) 255-9221 or (334) 255-2989
- On-Call Duty Chaplain, After-hours: (334) 255-3100
This is an official U.S. Army web site.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Website or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and MWR sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Website.