- Army Knowledge Online [AKO] - The Army's portal -- logon with your CAC or username and password for all things Army.
- Army Publishing Directorate - Source for Army Regulations, Department of Army Pamphlets and Circulars, and PureEdge Forms.
- Aviation Learning Center - Provides a diverse host of training aids, study materials, computers, study areas, and instructor expertise.
- Aviation Staff and Faculty Development Branch - This website presents a wealth of information for the instructor, course developer, instructional systems specialist, and supervisors.
- Center for Army Lessons Learned - After action reports, lesson learned and bulletins. You must register to use the restricted area of this database.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service - Leave and Earning statements, W-2 and other financial documents. You must have a password for the MyPay database
- Defense Travel System - Central site for all travel management, including TDY, commercial and government air travel, lodging, travel card information, etc.
- DoD Dictionary of Military Terms - Dictionary of Military terms, abbreviations and acronyms
- Joint Electronic Library - Joint Publications, training manuals, joint doctrine and multinational publications
- Joint Technical Data Integration - Single sign-on portal for worldwide access to authoritative technical information for the Utility Helicopter Project Office, AH-64 A/D PM and the 128th Aviation Brigade.
- USAMC Logistics Support Agency (LOGSA) - Electronic training manuals, readiness and supply support, property accountability, and MORE - requires registration for access to restricted materials
- Reimer Digital Library and Army Training Information Architecture (ATIA) - Training publications including Field Manuals, Technical Manuals, Training Support Packages, and Army Warrior Tasks. Use your AKO login and password for access.
- Training and Doctrine Command - TRADOC publications, links to centers and schools
- US Army Combat Readiness Center/Safety Center - Safety briefings, links to safety training and risk management course, reports and statistics for Army aircraft and vehicles accidents
- US Army Human Resources Command (formerly PERSCOM) - Officer and Enlisted records, career information, and promotion information
- U.S. Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory - Aviation medical and statistical reports indexed by subject
This is an official U.S. Army web site.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Website or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and MWR sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Website.