The mission of the Professional Development Initiatives Group is to provide professional development opportunities for all U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence personnel supporting Army Learning Model transition and organizational process improvement endeavors supporting the commanding general's vision.
Our vision: Create an Aviation community that is collaborative, supportive and empowered to lead change by providing professional development education opportunities and support through workshops, seminars and networking forums.
- Provide ALM specific workshops, seminars, networking and collaboration events.
- Provide Process Improvement workshops, seminars, networking and collaboration events.
- Provide quarterly Organizational Improvement Process workshops.
- Organize quarterly OPI "class reunions" for continued networking and collaboration purposes.
- Facilitate OPI professional development forum via the Aviation Warfighters Forum on the Aviation Knowledge Network.
- Provide monthly ALM supportive workshops, seminars, symposiums, forums, etc.
- Research low-cost, off-the-shelf training programs that emphasize instructional methods, media, techniques, tools and strategies.
- Collaborate with Staff and Faculty section on ALM-based educational events.
- Develop in-house ALM-based workshops, seminars, symposiums, forums, etc. that cannot be coordinated with outside entities.
- Collaborate with other USAACE organizations to facilitate implementation of ALM and OPI principles and concepts.
- Poll USAACE community to determine desired workshop and seminar topics that support the development of the instructors, instructor/writers, instructional designers and instructional administration.
- Develop an educational database that provides USAACE a list of discovered training programs.
LCT Professional Development Workshops
Hundreds have participated in the LCT's workshops and seminars since they began in 2011. In that short time, USAACE personnel have gained knowledge in a variety of topics supporting both the transition to the Army Learning Model and Organizational Process Improvement. Information in the workshops is practical and easy to apply in the workplace immediately. If you would like to take advantage of the professional development opportunities provided by the LCT, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (334) 255-0546.
Past Professional Development Workshops
- Outcome Based Training and Education - Phase I
- Generational Influences Seminar - Series One
- Learning Objective and Test Item Writing Workshop
- Organizational Process Improvement Workshop
- Generational Influences Seminar: How the Generations Build Working Relationships - Series Two
- OPIW Class 12-02
- TRADOC Cultural Awareness Certification Training
- OPIW Class 12-03
- OBTE Phase II: How To Use OBTE in Your Lesson Plan
- Generational Influences: How to Supervise the Generations - Series Three
- Discover Your Strengths: How to Use Them to Enhance the Learning Environment
This is an official U.S. Army web site.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Website or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and MWR sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Website.